Updated: March 1, 2021
Use of Our Website
Token Recovery is not responsible for any errors or omissions on our website or in our website Content (as defined below). We may discontinue or modify any aspect of this website in our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, including restricting the timing this website is available and restricting or terminating any user’s right to use this website. Access and use of our website may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. Token Recovery is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or other damage resulting from such problems, or from the unavailability of our website for any reason.
In the course of accessing our website, you may not engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Copying, distributing or disclosing any part of our website or framing, mirroring, scraping or data mining of our website or any of its content in any form and by any means;
- Using any automated system, including robots, to access the website;
- Transmitting spam, chain letters or unsolicited emails through the website;
- Attempting to interfere with or compromise system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running our website; or,
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on site infrastructure, such as a “DDoS” attack.
Notwithstanding anything else contained herein, we reserve the right to refuse to provide access to our website to anyone at any time for any reason, without any notice or liability.
Content and Trademarks
All content on this website, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, software, music and other audio content, and their selection and arrangement (collectively the “Content”) are the property of Token Recovery or our licensors with all rights reserved. Content displayed on or through our website is protected by copyright. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of any Content is prohibited without the express written consent of Token Recovery.
Token Recovery and the Token Recovery logo are trademarks of Token Recovery. All other trademarks are either owned by Token Recovery or by other organizations. Other trademarks or logos are the property of their respective owners. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy content from our website without the express written consent of Token Recovery, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on our Service. For greater certainty, (i) the use of the Content on any other website, including by linking or framing, or the mirroring of the Content on any other server, is prohibited without Token Recovery’s prior written approval.
To the extent that our website permits you to post, email, or otherwise make available content, you agree not to post, email or otherwise make available content that:
- is unlawful;
- includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Token Recovery employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic;
- harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or a group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation, or that includes links to commercial services or websites;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupts the normal use of our website with an excessive amount of content, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use our website; or
- employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through our website.
You will be solely responsible and liable for any and all loss, damage, and additional costs that may be incurred by you, Token Recovery or any other person as a result of your submission of any information on or through our website.
Token Recovery reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any content, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion for any reason.
Disclaimer Regarding Third Party Content
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
Our website (including its Content) is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Token Recovery does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Content. Token Recovery and its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, successors, assigns, agents and service providers, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages. If and to the extent that the preceding provision does not apply to any claim made by you, the maximum aggregate liability of Token Recovery to you for all claims directly or indirectly arising from or in connection with use of this website shall not exceed one hundred United States Dollars (USD $100). Nothing in this section will operate to exclude or restrict Token Recovery’s liability (if any) to you for any matter for which it is not permitted by law to exclude or limit its liability. Token Recovery makes no commitment to update the information contained herein.
If you submit ideas, drawings, recipes, suggestions, comments, or similar information to Token Recovery, whether through our website or otherwise, you do so with no expectation of confidentiality and with no expectation that you have any proprietary interest in the content of your submissions.
You agree that the content of your submissions will immediately become the property of Token Recovery. You also recognize that your submissions may be used or developed by or on behalf of Token Recovery or its affiliates without any obligation to you.